Self reflection in someone elses eye

mindfloodz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s116.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Notice in the iris of the subjects eye, there is the reflection of me taking the picture, as well as the clouds with a bright blue sky, a tree line and even the river behind me. You can see in the lower half of the iris a mixture of the subject's brown eye color and the combination of the tall grass in the background. It kind of has a fish eye lens effect on the reflection.

Give me your thoughts on photo. All are appreciated!

selfreflection2.jpg

the reflection is cool, for sure. I would have not placed the eye in the center of the image.

I like it, but I think a black and white conversion would make it a lot better

Here ya go, Robertandrew... I tried cropping it to conform to the rule of thirds, but it just didn't look right. I kept the composition the same.

bwselfreflection.jpg

IMG_4348.jpg

I like yours but i think this has a more even tone to it
Let me know what you think of it

Your version is very natural. Very similar to the original. I wanted a comic book feel to it. Like a washed up villain that is become weathered. Don't get me wrong, your looks great, and is much more natural, and true to the original. I appreciate your time and efforts! Also thanks for the inspiration for the black and white! I did some b&w photography yesterday that turned out pretty nice. Check it out under the People photography board - Thread - I shot my daughter!! Someone call 911

Most reactions

New Topics

Back