Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Seljalandsfoss is just an amazing place to photograph, especially at sunrise when nobody is there and you have the place all for yourself. It's not easy to keep your filters clean, but the results are worth the pain. 2 seconds of exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 21mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01820.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Wow, the Polaroid SX-70 Instamatic .... still amazing the world. :rolleyes: Nice pic.

so beautiful..........what a place

Why all the uproar over an obvious joke? I don't recall anyone acting all shook up and running to defend me over jeff G telling me my pictures sucked yesterday. Maybe you recognized that as a joke? :victorious:

Why all the uproar over an obvious joke? I don't recall anyone acting all shook up and running to defend me over jeff G telling me my pictures sucked yesterday. Maybe you recognized that as a joke? :victorious:
I think the issue is, it wasn't obvious. I actually thought you'd posted your comment in the wrong thread.

Wow, the Polaroid SX-70 Instamatic .... still amazing the world. :rolleyes: Nice pic.
I actually got the joke!

Vieri always shoots a Hassy…

It thought the comment was hilarious!

Ok, you're being funny. Just keep in mind that this is an international photo forum, and what might be obvious sarcasm or humor in one part of the world might fall flat in another. Looks like that's what happened here, although your "joke" had to be explained to more than one viewer. Take it to heart for future reference.

Ok, you're being funny. Just keep in mind that this is an international photo forum, and what might be obvious sarcasm or humor in one part of the world might fall flat in another. Looks like that's what happened here, although your "joke" had to be explained to more than one viewer. Take it to heart for future reference.

I understand that someone might not "get" a joke but universally, joke or not, adults do ask other adults what they meant by something they don't understand to avoid a confrontation and a bunch of un necessary "drama." I didn't get that courtesy from anyone and instead got sand kicked in my face, so to speak but that's OK, I'll keep my comments strictly generic with Mr. Vieri in the future.

But they did ask you what you meant...

Stunning photo OP.

Most reactions

Back