Selling darkroom equipment--omega d5xl, chromega head & chromegatrol

egmontag

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I inherited some darkroom equipment after my father passed away, and I am finally ready to pack it up and sell it to someone who appreciates it.

I am selling the following items:
D5-XL Super Chromega D Dichroic II enlarger head, neg carriers, stand, controls.
  • Omega stand. Type: D5-XL Universal. 4x5 chassis, accordion zoom. Stand serial #05535. Includes metal mounting plate and screws.**
  • Super Chromega D Dichroic II CYM head. Category #404-834. Serial #055-490. D-D 4x5 mixing chamber equipped with infra red filter, UV absorbing diffuser, controlled light distribution.
  • Three glassless negative carriers. two full frame 35mm sandwich type; one 9x12mm photo film sandwich type. Handmade cardboard adapter also included.
  • Omega Chromegatrol. Stabilized timer and power supply. Category #412-040. Serial #02563. 120 VAC, 60HZ, 500W.
  • Chromegatrol is compatible with Omega footswitch #461-058 (footswitch not included).
Some paint chipping can be seen; however, the stand pulleys and other parts move well. Products have been reviewed by a professional film photographer. They have been stored in a temperature and moisture controlled environment.

**I have the grey base; however, it is heavy and requires additional shipping.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did list this on eBay if you prefer working through there, but I am asking a bit more because of eBay's fees and handling. I'm hoping to get $730-800 plus shipping for everything. USPS parcel seems to be the least expensive yet reliable route. It ships in three packages.

Please message me if you are interested.

stand front 2 copy.jpgstand accordion open copy.jpgstand back full copy.jpgchromegatrol back copy.jpgchromegatrol front copy.jpgdichroic II head 2 copy.jpgframes 1 copy.jpghead bottom copy.jpghead side 1 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

I inherited some darkroom equipment after my father passed away, and I am finally ready to pack it up and sell it to someone who appreciates it.

I am selling the following items:
D5-XL Super Chromega D Dichroic II enlarger head, neg carriers, stand, controls.
  • Omega stand. Type: D5-XL Universal. 4x5 chassis, accordion zoom. Stand serial #05535. Includes metal mounting plate and screws.**
  • Super Chromega D Dichroic II CYM head. Category #404-834. Serial #055-490. D-D 4x5 mixing chamber equipped with infra red filter, UV absorbing diffuser, controlled light distribution.
  • Three glassless negative carriers. two full frame 35mm sandwich type; one 9x12mm photo film sandwich type. Handmade cardboard adapter also included.
  • Omega Chromegatrol. Stabilized timer and power supply. Category #412-040. Serial #02563. 120 VAC, 60HZ, 500W.
  • Chromegatrol is compatible with Omega footswitch #461-058 (footswitch not included).
Some paint chipping can be seen; however, the stand pulleys and other parts move well. Products have been reviewed by a professional film photographer. They have been stored in a temperature and moisture controlled environment.

**I have the grey base; however, it is heavy and requires additional shipping.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did list this on eBay if you prefer working through there, but I am asking a bit more because of eBay's fees and handling. I'm hoping to get $730-800 plus shipping for everything. USPS parcel seems to be the least expensive yet reliable route. It ships in three packages.

Please message me if you are interested.

Please post photos of the items for sale (per forum rules.) - embedded in the post, please, not linked to an external site. Thank you!

Please post photos of the items for sale (per forum rules.) - embedded in the post, please, not linked to an external site. Thank you!
Hi sorry about that! I thought a flickr link would be okay. I'll add them now.

Most reactions

Back