Send me shots to process!!

Thanks for the work, Brad. Not what I was expecting to see (I can't even acknowledge those kids as family now!), but very original nevertheless. :thumbup:

who knows if these are good canvas's for you, but heres my best shot.
Picture059-1.jpg

Picture103.jpg

my friend, then me

Can you make the reflections on this pic disappear? This playful beluga seems to like them, but she's not anal retentive like most of us around here.

_DSC0630.jpg

Sorry for stealing the thread, haha. But I've always wanted to practice photoshop on other people's pics as well. ;)

Picture103-1.jpg

Picture059-1-1.jpg

_DSC0630a.jpg

Nice work on removing the reflections from that beluga but it seems really dark and a bit grainy now... What jpeg quality settings are you using?

I messed with levels to make the lighting that way, and the quality sucks because it loses quality when you upload it, then loses even more quality when I upload it.

I messed with levels to make the lighting that way, and the quality sucks because it loses quality when you upload it, then loses even more quality when I upload it.
Save it as a PNG if you want to avoid compression. Just a tip.

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Been really busy. I play in a band, and we're getting ready to go into the studio to record a new record so things have been super hectic. First off, I DO plan to try some post on all the photos you guys have posted. Today I just grabbed the first that caught my attention with relevance to post. 5 minutes later, this came to be.... Lemme know what you
think.

Original:
Picture059-1.jpg

After post:
edit001.jpg

Wow that looks really cool, and cartoon like.

Hey see what you can do with this, I edited the temperature and contrast from the original but I want to see if you can do anything about the reflection of the car's dashboard in the sky that frames the building, its a bit of a challenge I suppose but if you could also keep the picture from getting too grainy I would appreciate it, everyone is free to take a crack at it as well.

2203139084_1e8f787c47_o.jpg

I really think this should go into the "photoshop challenges" section, that way more people can give out edits. Especially since it looks like Brad isn't willing to do all of these pics.

Okay, I took this picture two years ago. But no matter HOW HARD I tried, I could not get that tree top out of the picture. So I just snapped it anyway.

Maybe it's possible you could somehow use some " 'ol Brad Hardy touch " to fix it up and maybe give it some OOMPH. lol. See what ya can do, here's a project for ya. I've tried, but it's not workin' for me...

IMG_2217.jpg

Most reactions

Back