Send me shots to process!!

DSC_4375a.jpg

Hey Brad, I would love to see you work your magic on this, or better yet, if I knew your email addy I could send you a larger image to work on. This is my bride and lil one BTW and I am well aware of your expertise and style and like it alot. Oh, I am patient also - unlike some people around here.

So do you plan to process my shot or no?

Dude give the guy a break, your shot has been on the thread for a day..

I really think this should go into the "photoshop challenges" section, that way more people can give out edits. Especially since it looks like Brad isn't willing to do all of these pics.

Hey not everyones lives revolve around this site. He probably has a life, and a job that he also has to deal with. So give him a chance to get to everyone. Some things take time. So take a chill pill...

Guys, I do indeed plan to get to all of your shots. As Big Bully stated, I do have a day job, a girlfriend, a band, and what I'd otherwise hope would be appropriately dubbed "a life". I generally get my weekends off from all of these things (with the exception of the girlfriend), so that's when I plan to work on your images. I should have included that in my post. So I'm sorry for not doing that. Just hold steady, I'm gonna try to get your shots done.

-Brad

Guys, I do indeed plan to get to all of your shots. As Big Bully stated, I do have a day job, a girlfriend, a band, and what I'd otherwise hope would be appropriately dubbed "a life". I generally get my weekends off from all of these things (with the exception of the girlfriend), so that's when I plan to work on your images. I should have included that in my post. So I'm sorry for not doing that. Just hold steady, I'm gonna try to get your shots done.

-Brad

No rush :) Do what ya need, as you said, you do have a life! lol

Okay, I took this picture two years ago. But no matter HOW HARD I tried, I could not get that tree top out of the picture. So I just snapped it anyway.

Maybe it's possible you could somehow use some " 'ol Brad Hardy touch " to fix it up and maybe give it some OOMPH. lol. See what ya can do, here's a project for ya. I've tried, but it's not workin' for me...

IMG_2217.jpg

Here is my take on it... hope you dont mind...
IMG_2217_edit.jpg

Man that photoshop is impressive.. I need to get it sometime..

Bevel,

Honestly, I think you've got a dynomite photograph right there. I honestly don't see a whole lot that should be corrected. Well done. If you've got another shot you'd like me to work with feel free to post it. Again, solid photo man.

DSC_4375a.jpg

Hey Brad, I would love to see you work your magic on this, or better yet, if I knew your email addy I could send you a larger image to work on. This is my bride and lil one BTW and I am well aware of your expertise and style and like it alot. Oh, I am patient also - unlike some people around here.

I messed with levels to make the lighting that way, and the quality sucks because it loses quality when you upload it, then loses even more quality when I upload it.

This is incorrect.
A jpg loses quality when it is de-compressed to be edited and then re-compressed when saved.

uploading or downloading has no effect.

Hey not everyones lives revolve around this site. He probably has a life, and a job that he also has to deal with. So give him a chance to get to everyone. Some things take time. So take a chill pill...

You need to get off his nuts.;) I think if your going to make your own thread to edit other people's pics, you should have more than 2 edits in 5 days. Your making me a tad irritated so now it looks like I don't appreciate Hardy's work or somethin, but I do think he is really good. :thumbup:

I just think he should commit himself to do a few more pics for these kind people, that's all.

i've been waiting like a week for him to do mine, but apparently you have to upload one for him to edit it....

You need to get off his nuts.;) I think if your going to make your own thread to edit other people's pics, you should have more than 2 edits in 5 days. Your making me a tad irritated so now it looks like I don't appreciate Hardy's work or somethin, but I do think he is really good. :thumbup:

I just think he should commit himself to do a few more pics for these kind people, that's all.

Excuse me!!.. You need to back off the testosterone juice buddy!...
I'm just saying.. He hasn't been a member here long, and he has less than 80 posts. It could be that he is working on the photos and some are taking longer than others. Whether you appreciate his work or not, if you hurry an artist, your gonna end up with crap. You are the only one who can make yourself irritated... k pumpkin.:thumbup:. Not me.

Most reactions

Back