What's new

Send your D5000 in for last summers recall.

Alan92RTTT

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
318
Reaction score
40
Location
Madison Heights, Mi
I got my D5000 last August. I found out about the recall not long after getting it. I knew I should send it in and have it checked as my serial number was effected. But It was working fine and I always had something I wanted to shoot. I just did not want to risk not having the camera for something I wanted it for.

Sunday at a small car meet it decided to force the issue. I got one shot off and it stopped dead.

If you got your D5000 last year don't do what I did. Check your serial and send it in if your effected.

D5000 Service Advisory

Anyone ever hear what the actual issue is?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom