Senior Session

Looks like it turned out to be a nice photoshoot. As much as like the formality of these photo's im just really disliking the whole cross arm in almost every picture, and an example of it going wrong is displayed in number 4 as it almost seems like he's trying to be indimidating in a graduation outfit? but anyway quality work regardless.

Great pictures! I've only done Senior pictures of girls! I'm a little intimidated for my first boy shoot.

He's so gorgeous :3

Looks like it turned out to be a nice photo shoot. As much as like the formality of these photo's im just really disliking the whole cross arm in almost every picture, and an example of it going wrong is displayed in number 4 as it almost seems like he's trying to be intimidating in a graduation outfit? but anyway quality work regardless.

Many thanks for the comments all :)

#4 I asked him to hold this pose as it was more of an experiment.... 13 shot composite shot @ F/1.2

I have many more without the arms crossed but it was something I noticed as well from the session. Being this was the 1st male senior we had photographed... I lacked posing ideas. For girls... no problems LOL but... it's something I need to work on.

Thanks again all.
Hatch

Except for a couple, most have a very boring, static composition and uninterresting angle. The processing is decent.

im not crazy about number 4. the others are great. different locations, poses and facial expressions. great job overall

Most reactions

New Topics

Back