Set 4 from shoot with Jen (clean version)

Pallycow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got half the set done, thought I'd share some. The rest will be in the nsfw section this weekend when I finish 'em up. Enjoy.

Flickr link
Jen Finals Set 4 - a set on Flickr

8516581901_a5c6365946_c.jpg

8516586925_6586b678d6_c.jpg

8517708048_7d228c1b3e_c.jpg

8517711440_e3ce703698_z.jpg

8516584387_8a6d1a1cf9_z.jpg

8517698962_f1d96ba02b_z.jpg

#4 & #5 could use a bit of pore softening.

$ladypore.jpg

Whoops forgot her neck.

Yeah I was debating. I didn't want her to look too fake and plastic so I left some of her natural texture. I was on the fence with it really. I was going to print one out today as a headshot 8x10 and see if it was too much, if so, I'll take em out as you did.

I like what you did with 5. Nice job.

Yeah I was debating. I didn't want her to look too fake and plastic so I left some of her natural texture. I was on the fence with it really. I was going to print one out today as a headshot 8x10 and see if it was too much, if so, I'll take em out as you did.

Th is always the debate. I think in this case it was need due to it being the first thing my eye was drawn to because of the crop.

Yeah, just got my 12 inch strips off the machine. I will have to do the plastic thing on the crops for 8x12's. I hate cropping in that much to, shoulda shot some intentional headshots. All the processing really shows when ya crop in that much. I hate it when they wear such thick mascara too....lol.

Def gonna have to tone down the processing a tad and smooth more at same time for the head shots.

Not knowing your setup, but how hard is that light?

I can show you a 5 min skin smoothing trick in photoshop.

Nice, but why so close to the background? If you have to shoot that close because of room constraints, try using seamsless paper instead.

Your lighting seem so harsh. She looks like she has a black eye in a couple of them. Your WB seems a little cool. Holy orange batman. I am sure she is a tanning bed queen. Ditto on the backdrop, but I like your composition and color pop with the scarf. Thank god for the scarf. (If they were real I could deal) :)

yeah it was harsh lighting, on purpose. it's the look she wanted. hard and tough not dainty and femme. Yeah, I did cool it down a bit due to the orange..tried to find a good mix. way too fake tan for my liking...and cameras liking.

I put her on white seemless and black seemless later. was testing out that new backdrop and didnt have time to steam it. she's about 4 feet away....it is a small studio...usually I start out with them 5-6 feet away, but they always drift back and sometimes I don't catch them. even when I mark the floor with tape. lol

they are areal....real silicone. lol.

Here is uncropped of one of the shots...you can see the bottom of the backdrop where it meets floor, she's not as close as she appears...

8517698652_7c51353425_c.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back