Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Those should be presented together, IMO:
set1b.jpg

set1a.jpg

set1c.jpg

C&C, please, OTE :D

Er sorry, I don't see any pics... can everyone else see them? Maybe I'm just having browser issues... :scratch:

hmm very very weird thing... I see them :(

I see them! I see them! :biggrin:

Yes. They must form a series. Maybe they would even like to be put into one frame?
Nice find. Are the first two crops from the last of photos of their own taken with the telephoto lens, while the third was taken at a wide angle, but separately?

no Corinna... those are three separate shots. All taken with 70-300 lens... the firs two at 300 and the last one at 70. I was lucky they didn't move :D
And yes, I am going to put this three in one frame :D

I can clearly see them :)

no 3 is my clear favourite! Would maybe crop it 2:1 or even 3:1 ... either cropping away the stairs and having the two followers of the sun close to the lower border, or having them vertically centered. not sure

I can see them fine. I'm browsing with Firefox.

Good shots, O' Fresh & Minty One.

Very nice shots

Weird, I can see the pics now... must have been an ISP issue I guess.

Anyway now I can see them, they're great! Lots of lines, and a good use of black & white. :thumbup:

I think it would be very interesting to see what those look like when combined into one single frame. Please post it if/when you get around to compiling them.

Great shots, I really like the series

I see them too and havent seen pics off and on all day...

By the way I like them a lot. Very story telling feel to the them... Like that insert in the sunday paper with all the human interest bits.

ps the last one is all you need. It is a great commentary on life stages.

Very nice shots and I like them in a series.

My only critique would be to offset the girl in the first shot to put her towards the right side. Kind of the way you composed the gentlemen in the second only on the opposite side.

You could also take the one with both of them and make it more of a pano with one of the photos on top and the other on the bottom.

Just a few thought that were running through my mind.

Jeremy
www.boyd.zenfolio.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back