Sharpen the photo for me?

Pband

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi friends,
Lately I ran across a famous child actress of our country. I got a chance to take her photo for a very little time. I depended on the autofocus feature of my PowerShot S5IS and got a blurred photo.
Can anybody please sharpen this photo for me and tell me how you do it?
3608113308_c0b733209d_b.jpg

That photo is suffering from "blur". All sharpen does is increase the contrast between pixels - it can not bring an out of focus picture into focus. That's not what it does. So. . .no. :(

Is not there any way to bring it into focus?

Unfortunately, no. Next time, make sure your shutter speed is fast enough.

lol lol lol lol lol lol:lol:

What so funny about it?

No idea, it was a legit question for someone who does not know. Photoshop can do wonders, and to someone who has never used the software, it can almost do magic. And with the amount of plugins available, to reduce noise and so on, its totally ok to think that something might exist.

So no idea why that got laughter from someone.

I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you, i actually thought you meant that as a joke. (whoops!)

What is her name, she's beautiful. Those eyes are gorgeous!

What is her name, she's beautiful. Those eyes are gorgeous!

Her name is Shweta Sharma. She is an India child actress acted in a few films in leading roles. Very lately I ran across her in my 17 day tour to Kumaon Himalays.
Here are some of here other photos found in the net Shweta Prasad

By the way you also look gorgeous, don't you?

I can't understand the relation between shutter speed and focus. You want to say because of slow shutter speed it got off-focus. Kindly explain more.

I can't understand the relation between shutter speed and focus. You want to say because of slow shutter speed it got off-focus. Kindly explain more.

The "shutter speed" is how long the "sensor" (what captures the image) is open. If the shutter is open LONGER than you can effectively hold the camera still, its going to capture any shake or movement of the image.

Was the blurriness of the image due to camera shake or was it for wrong focussing distance?

Most reactions

Back