She Can Hover Over You

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sybil really does fly – and that's not even her most impressive power, as she likes to say.

p288565042-4.jpg

(Sorry about the barrage of Sybil images lately. She unexpectedly showed up at this abandoned house we were shooting last weekend, and would stand or float in front of the lens every time.)

Oh man that's really freaky, im not the thriller/horror type of guy so seeing this will surely keep me up tonight. Thanks i got school in the morning :grumpy:

lol

Ah shoot! That was friggin' creepy!!!

This is almost creepy enough to make me stop opening your posts. I think we need to have an intervention here.

Not to repeat the others, but creepy -- and absolutely excellent! :thumbup:

This is really creepy -- looks like it's been ripped off from a horror movie. You really have a thing for creepiness, huh? But, I think this is a good shot.

Really enjoyed this picture, I do believe I would like to meet this Sybil.

This is almost creepy enough to make me stop opening your posts. I think we need to have an intervention here.
LOL!

But I am curious, what are her other powers?
I wish I knew!

Really enjoyed this picture, I do believe I would like to meet this Sybil.
I believe Sybil would like to meet with you. Look for her tonight behind doors and curtains, wherever you are :)

Thanks everybody for taking a look. Sybil is a sweet creature, but somehow creeps people out.

By the way someone on another forum created this:

Untitled-1.jpg

...and Sybil says she's ready to take on the world!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back