She looks beautiful until you see her in the morning...

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd appreciate your comments/critiques on the first one-the second one is just for fun. I just took this picture of my thumbless, hairy daughter.

01_11_2009_6554small.jpg

And in the morning..

IMG_0624small.jpg

LOVE the shots.

My dog Cutter is my child also.

thanks for posting.

lol! thats fantastic, she's too cute, dogs are funny creatures. I really like your first one, the DOF is awesome and I love the snow on her nose, I got a similar shot of my dog like that

LOVE the shots.

My dog Cutter is my child also.

thanks for posting.

Thank you. I have to differentiate so you don't confuse them with my other thumbed, mostly hairless daughters.

lol! thats fantastic, she's too cute, dogs are funny creatures. I really like your first one, the DOF is awesome and I love the snow on her nose, I got a similar shot of my dog like that

Thank you. I was happy to get that shot. I have hundreds of pictures of her (my wife says I'm crazy), but not many as nice as that one.

I even captured the moment she got the snow on her nose:

01_11_2009_6540.jpg

01_11_2009_6543.jpg

She was being a real lunatic!

Last edited:

Thanks. I like your Poison Apple shot on your Flick'r. Pretty creative.

Beautiful girl. I like the first shot. The snow on her face is great.

I have 3 girls, only 2 are human and 1 is canine :D.

My wife, who was completely against getting a dog because she "hates" dogs and fought against getting a yellow Lab, spent all day today scouring the net and ads looking for a chocolate Lab pup for a sister to Amy, my yellow Lab. "Amy needs a sister!" She says.

Amy is 6 months old. I can't wait for spring time to go out to the lake with her.

Most reactions

Back