firefitindivR TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location LI NY Dec 8, 2011 #1 Long Exposure of a wrecked boat on a cold & windy November night. Would love C&C
MissCream No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2010 Messages 1,855 Reaction score 452 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 8, 2011 #2 I wish you hadn't of cut off the tip of the boat. At first I had a hard time figuring out what I was looking at
I wish you hadn't of cut off the tip of the boat. At first I had a hard time figuring out what I was looking at
firefitindivR TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Location LI NY Dec 8, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Me 2 but it was pitch black and I captured the picture with the horizon badly sloped. I kinda had to to get it level...
Me 2 but it was pitch black and I captured the picture with the horizon badly sloped. I kinda had to to get it level...
Dillard No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2011 Messages 457 Reaction score 70 Location South Carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 8, 2011 #4 This would have made a great star trails. My only complain is that it pics up a small star trail (enough to steal my attention) but not enough to truly compliment
This would have made a great star trails. My only complain is that it pics up a small star trail (enough to steal my attention) but not enough to truly compliment
spacefuzz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 18, 2011 Messages 1,832 Reaction score 318 Location Southern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 8, 2011 #5 yeah the clipped boat is distracting, the clouds detract from the stars, and that watermark is obnoxious.
yeah the clipped boat is distracting, the clouds detract from the stars, and that watermark is obnoxious.