What's new

Shoe Department

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
145
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3267-shoerack.jpg


That's what happens when you're tired. :meh:
 
bump.
 
Neat shot. We you just at the Wal Mart here. Sure looks like the shoe rack I just passed. :lol:
 
Chiller said:
Neat shot. We you just at the Wal Mart here. Sure looks like the shoe rack I just passed. :lol:
That's the Walmart here in San Antonio... one of them at least... lol
They are all alike around the country... only here they sell guns and ammo also. :mrgreen:
 
Well, Chris, I don't quite understand why you say "That's what happens when you're tired"? Is it because the photo is a bit overexposed and all the white shoes are blown out?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom