What's new

Shootin' The Skies

Scqs

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of the things that I like to do while travelling a long journey, as a passenger: is to take snapshots throughout the ride *grins* So here's one that I took along the highway. I wonder how is it? What do you think fellow forumers?
$Heavens Piercing the Skies 4.webp
 
I like it, but is the ground sloping, or is the frame just not level?
 
If you zoom in you can see trees that are vertical as they should be, but I've noticed that Scqs tends to like photos where everything is at some angle other than vertical or horizontal.
 
I once worked for a man who shot like that. I have a collection of his photos in which you can't tell which way is up.
 
If you zoom in you can see trees that are vertical as they should be, but I've noticed that Scqs tends to like photos where everything is at some angle other than vertical or horizontal.

Hmm...I didn't realize that part....perhaps habitually I prefer that perspective view...strange..

Cylde141, I believe that you have viewed my other works from my Pinterest. What do you make of it? Your thoughts? Anyway its my first time participating a contest, ain't asking for votes but opinions...(but would appreciate if you wanna vote, however its your choice*grins*)

Thanks for the feedbacks :)
 
Last edited:
hmm. I see another compass photo on that link. must be a compass fad.
 
I once worked for a man who shot like that. I have a collection of his photos in which you can't tell which way is up.

Cool, would love to have a chance to see his work! *grins*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom