gloriacy
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Hong Kong
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
I'm seriously a newbie to photography,
(I'm still using my half-broken digital camera, a black spot on the len
)
So please tell me what's wrong in the pictures to let me do better next time,
Hope you can get the feeling in the pictures as well
,
Link to my works:
Stranded on Behance
ONE of my works:

Thanks so much
I'm seriously a newbie to photography,
(I'm still using my half-broken digital camera, a black spot on the len
)So please tell me what's wrong in the pictures to let me do better next time,
Hope you can get the feeling in the pictures as well
,Link to my works:
Stranded on Behance
ONE of my works:

Thanks so much