Shooting My First Wedding - Pray For Me!!!!!

Dear Lord,

Please protect our Jaca as he prepares to do battle with the most evil spawn of Satan, the Bridezilla. Shine your heavenly light down upon him, that he might be able to keep an appropriate shutter speed. Grant him the serenity he needs not to kill Uncle Bob even after the 70th time he jumps in front of Jaca with his cell phone. Grant him the peace he needs to endure this most arduous task, and most of all grant him the wisdom to never ever agree to do another wedding.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Ominous Dominus, Snoopy and Linus.

Ok, well not sure if that will help but best i can do on short notice :)

I think the couple is the biggest factor. In that article the couple sounded very controlling.

Yeahhhhhhh....

... $Jaca_wedding world fantasy.jpg

I just heard that no matter what you do. And I mean what you do. NEVER. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER.

NEVER

Have any sexual relations with the bride.

Honestly I felt like I was going to throw up my first wedding shoot to! so much preasure.

Dear Lord, Please protect our Jaca as he prepares to do battle with the most evil spawn of Satan, the Bridezilla. Shine your heavenly light down upon him, that he might be able to keep an appropriate shutter speed. Grant him the serenity he needs not to kill Uncle Bob even after the 70th time he jumps in front of Jaca with his cell phone. Grant him the peace he needs to endure this most arduous task, and most of all grant him the wisdom to never ever agree to do another wedding. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Ominous Dominus, Snoopy and Linus. Ok, well not sure if that will help but best i can do on short notice :)

What a great prayer.

Honestly when I read the article, it sounds like the author would write the same about any job where he had to do any amount of work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really see a point as to where to prove a negative reason why he won't shoot another wedding?

He took a job, as a wedding photographer, said he wasn't a people person, and rented a d600 and 24-70.

I can only assume that he had never used a d600 and 24-70 2.8 so he was using equipment that he wasn't familiar with.

Sounds like he added his own stress on to a stressful situation to begin with.

In all honesty, why would someone who isn't a people person take a position that just about requires you to be one?

Are those cookies falling from the sky?
hmm .. maybe I should do a wedding lol

but on another note
Good luck on your first wedding shoot
just have it all planned in your head, because the plan won't matter anyways lol

Dear Lord,

Please protect our Jaca as he prepares to do battle with the most evil spawn of Satan, the Bridezilla. Shine your heavenly light down upon him, that he might be able to keep an appropriate shutter speed. Grant him the serenity he needs not to kill Uncle Bob even after the 70th time he jumps in front of Jaca with his cell phone. Grant him the peace he needs to endure this most arduous task, and most of all grant him the wisdom to never ever agree to do another wedding.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Ominous Dominus, Snoopy and Linus.

Ok, well not sure if that will help but best i can do on short notice :)

:hail::smileys::lmao:

Oh my. I actually posted this just to share the article. No way on Earth would I dare face the wrath of TPF shooting a wedding with my 60d and kit lenses :) Unless I could use the $200 to feed the family. In that case to heck with TPF wrath!!!!

I enjoyed the replies though. You guys kill me :mrgreen:

Chocolate chip cookies and a rainbow ---- ah Heaven!

I've heard the song a few times in the last few years, but I have not seen the video in ages. Could be inspiration for using the dslr video finally ;)

What a tame video considering the title. Compared to what I could have seen from videos today, this one is rated G.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back