Shooting young models

:shock: Cuff me now... I can't believe girls look like that at that age!
I know! If I were a bouncer at a bar I probably wouldn't card her... hell, I'd probably hit on her. I can't believe she's 16 and that fully developed. Not normal at all and scary!

When's the last time you've been to the mall?

...They all look like that now.

Here's a girl I shot today. She's 18. I won't shoot less than 18... or I haven't I should say. I don't know if I would do it even with a parent... it just seems creepy.

This is a great looking girl, very sweet too.

588518239_PqcXG-XL.jpg

588574397_DYYMv-XL.jpg

589034220_yW52d-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm... Not a fan of the wide angle... The first one is nice, but the other two are just too much...

I know you didn't post them for C&C or anything like that, I just couldn't help myself...

Hmmm... Not a fan of the wide angle... The first one is nice, but the other two are just too much...
I like the wide angle, you don't know what's good. :)

Here's the second one pretty much out of the camera. Do you like it better?

588544115_ejzDN-XL.jpg

I like the wide angle, you don't know what's good. :)
Maybe...;)

Here's the second one pretty much out of the camera. Do you like it better?

Honestly, I'm having a hard time seeing the difference...
The first one you posted has a little more processing, but the difference is negligible.

Honestly, I'm having a hard time seeing the difference...
The first one you posted has a little more processing, but the difference is negligible.
The first one is desaturated a little, sharpened and more contrasty. So what are ya complaining about? :)

...All I'm sayin' is I want more legs... :)

:shock: Cuff me now... I can't believe girls look like that at that age!

I raised three girls and at 16 they all looked like that. By "look like that" I assume you are referring to their (ahem!) size.:lol:

I watch my sister in law get (ahem) them it was like one day she was 12 and what ever then she was 16 and WTF!!!! now she is 18 and we kinda mess with her head all the time!! but really it was like over night she went from girl to WTF???

then all her friends come over from time to time and I go to the store! lol it is Insane Hell I am only 30 and I dont remember 16 year olds and 17 years olds lookin like that !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back