Shots Fired One person Hit

Couldn't help you there. Factory is too expensive, and you have a lot of trust buying someone else's reloads. I trust mine implicitly, but I wouldn't expect anyone else to....You never know what you are getting if they are trying to make a few extra $$ on shortcuts.

agree about reloads - thats why I am looking for a "guy" to get a box or 2 to test, and if it works out - build a relationship. I am looking locally.

I just went through last 500 rounds of 4 years old reloads from National Bullet Co without single jam or misfire, but they are out of business now :( so I am lost

[...] all usual internet sites are out of stock [...]

That pretty much sums it up. Even for components - try finding primers in stock anywhere...

Try gun shows, sporting goods stores, hell - even walmart. Now is not a good time to be buying ammo - prices are 5-6 times what they were a year or two ago.

I still have a bunch of South African 7.62 that I paid $20 per 180rd pack for - the same stuff was over $100 last time I checked.

since we are already far from original topic and there are some shooters here, question, where can I get ammo novadays - all usual internet sites are out of stock on 9mm, I would buy 2-3000 rounds - just paper punchers, 115 Gr FMJ or cheap but reliable reloaded ammo. Can someone give any ideas?

Try this place I've bought a couple things from them. But in the Communist Take Your Wealth of Taxachusetts we can't buy ammo except from mass dealer.

As for having brass fall on you be under a little bird when it flys over with it's mini gun going

Try this place I've bought a couple things from them. But in the Communist Take Your Wealth of Taxachusetts we can't buy ammo except from mass dealer.

As for having brass fall on you be under a little bird when it flys over with it's mini gun going

got link?

hi there ,pls how do i upload my pic

Most reactions

Back