Should I Be Scared Of A Samsung NX Series Camera

Poole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've had a "budget" DSLR for a little while now and I've loved it, but I recently found a great need for high speed continuous shooting. Mirrorless cameras also have a lot of benefits that I'm a big fan of such as electronic viewfinders among others.

So I have been looking into many different brands and models of Mirrorless cameras and I came to the Samsung lineup, but I realized that they have been basically disowned by Samsung, at least temporarily. I'm considering a NX30 because it has some very good specs and a great price.

But the problem arises that because there is no more real manufacturer support I'm just thinking about if it's a bad decision to get one. I haven't ever had to get any support from Nikon for my current DSLR, so it doesn't bother me too much, but also there's just not foreseeable future for Samsung cameras so that worries me a little.

So what do all of you think?

Wanting to go with an obsolete system that was abandoned by its creator doesn't sound like a good strategy for me.
I wouldn't touch Samsung camera unless it was given free.

BTW whats wrong with your Nikon camera and why it cant fulfill your needs and why do you want to jump to mirrorless (just curious).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back