Should I share this Image ??

When big things eat little things, it's called nature. When very little things eat big things, it's usually called gross. ;)

you already did and carnage is always cool

nice capture

You must be kidding ;) That shot is SUPERB and I would love to own that shot. The most fascinating (in my opinion) wildlife shots is behaviour shots and this here is bang on. Wonderful shot and excellent work from behind the camera. Nice details and love that wing formation, what a catch, both you and the Heron.

All the best.

Danny.

Raj, you "liked" my post, but I was being kind of sarcastic. That's why I included the /hee hee ending. A lot of people that disapprove of hunting and the killing of animals for sport seem to think that meat just magically appears in the grocery store. Really. They can't seem to accept that someone has to kill that chicken or cow or lamb that sits on the store shelf. I was simply making fun of that viewpoint. Sorry.

And this photo is of the natural order of things in nature. It plays out day after day fater day in nature. There is nothing barbaric about it at all. I do hope I'm not offending you, I'm trying hard not to.

Now, if you tell me you were also being sarcastic, I'm going to feel like a total fool!!!

Raj, you "liked" my post, but I was being kind of sarcastic. That's why I included the /hee hee ending. A lot of people that disapprove of hunting and the killing of animals for sport seem to think that meat just magically appears in the grocery store. Really. They can't seem to accept that someone has to kill that chicken or cow or lamb that sits on the store shelf. I was simply making fun of that viewpoint. Sorry.

And this photo is of the natural order of things in nature. It plays out day after day fater day in nature. There is nothing barbaric about it at all. I do hope I'm not offending you, I'm trying hard not to.

Now, if you tell me you were also being sarcastic, I'm going to feel like a total fool!!!
Unfortunately, in this case I was actually being sarcastic :lmao::biglaugh:
I've never understood why people oppose hunting for food, unless of course it's a critically endangered speicies as per the IUCN. I am however against killing of animals for sport, never understood why some creature has to die for anothers pleasure. It's not the way of the nature, and I'm strictly against trophy hunting.

Most reactions

Back