What's new

Show Pictures

bace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As some of you know I was invited to show some of my pics at a small performance of a friend of mine.

These are the pics that made the cut.

Some of them I've already posted previously...but that's cool, you can see them again!

pic02.jpg


pic03.jpg


pic04.jpg


pic06.jpg


pic08.jpg


pic09.jpg


pic10.jpg


pic11.jpg



THANKS FOR LOOKING!!! Although for guys I think we're even! HA!
 
Although it's a tad soft, I really like the moody feel of the third one. :thumbup: Also #5 and the last one are standouts for me.

Nice stuff! :)
 
Thanks terri.
 
Really dig these. I saw some of these shots in person, and they looked killer. Nice work Bace.
 
THese are some great portraits. Love the 5th and the last. And the models ain't too hard to look at either ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom