ShutterBug619 says Hello

ShutterBug619

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
I am ShutterBug619 i am a beginner photographer from San Diego, Ca. I have always liked photography but never really got into it because of lack of a decent camera. I started out with a powershot 850is and liked it...it takes good pics and all but i always wanted a SLR camera. Recently i saved some money and found a really good deal on a Canon Rebel xsi and i jumped on it and got it. Ive only had it for about a week but I love it so far...I am still figuring it out but I have managed to take some really cool pics of my daughter(who is my favorite subject to take pics of). I dont intentionally intend to become a professional photographer but I do want to learn all the rules and techniques to taking a good photograph as well as to editing photos on the computer. i tell people who ask why i want to get into photography "I just want to learn how to take pictures worth looking at" My experience so far in this forum has been great i have looked at some pics and saw really cool pics and read good advice. I want to learn all the basics and more so if you guys know of any threads or links i would really appreciate if you guys let me know about them. I hope to get a lot of tips and great advice from the pics i will be uploading soon. Think of me as a sponge...ready to absorb all the knowledge that this forum and its users have...thank you guys. Peace!

Welcome Shutter. Im sure you will find this place useful!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back