::sigh:: I'm getting old

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
Check out all these wrinkles. Damn! :|

IMG_9822_edited_RS.jpg

Um....John. You expect us women to notice any wrinkles when staring into THOSE baby blues....? :shock:

Ain't bloody likely..... :drool:

In other words, you have nothing to worry about. :wink:

The last one I've edited. I actually like this one best, even though (or maybe because) it doesn't show that much of my face. hehehehe

IMG_9819_edited_RS.jpg

For whatever it's worth, the eyebrows are NOT grey, they're sun-bleached from working outside and playing football (soccer) all summer! :D

Shark said:
For whatever it's worth, the eyebrows are NOT grey, they're sun-bleached from working outside and playing football (soccer) all summer! :D

I like it! d'ya mind if I borrow that excuse?

Shark said:
mrsid99 said:
Shark said:

I like it! d'ya mind if I borrow that excuse?

Sure! Go for it!

Now my beard...that is turning grey. :sigh: :pale: :irked: :sad anim:

errrr.....if you've got something for the beard and maybe the hair I'd be interested too!

Shark said:

and what, exactly, is wrong with gray hair? hmmm?

:lol:
it's not bad til your chest hair starts to turn. somehow that makes it feel more somber...

graigdavis said:
Daaaaaang, your old. started getting your social security checks yet? (or atleast whats left of it)

:lol:

not quite that old, but pre-maturely grey at just pushin' 40 :roll: :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back