What's new

Silverlake Lounge

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Photos from a show last night....I was very drunk when I took them...They have weird compsitions. It's kind of interesting to me. Any comments greatly appreciated!

..::The Salvation Series::..

011906-106.jpg


011906-104.jpg


011906-099.jpg


011906-063.jpg


Thanks for looking everyone.
_KA
 
Thank you. I;m surprised I could make anything out of them...I'll not be that drunk while taking photos again, I know that much.

I had to be driven home. lame.

_KA
 
these are fantastic. I agree with Alexandra, one of the best show series I've seen. great work.
 
I recropped #2 because I didn't like the keyboard at the bottom. Hopefully this is an improvement.

011906-104b.jpg


_KA
 
You cropped out a Triton???! Dude, that's criminal, even if it has got highlights.

Great series. The sign has worked wonders for these pictures and you've done really well eliminating the clutter and capturing the facial expressions. I do the majority of my stuff slightly drunk, so I wouldn't worry too much, steadies the hand! :)

Excellent work.

Rob
 
Thank you very much Rob. It always seems that other people like the work that I'm not 100% about. But at least it teaches me to think outside my box.

Should I leave the keyboard in? Triton or not....its got a hella glare on it :P

_KA
 
Well, it's a serious glare, but maybe a selective replacement in PS if that's your thing, or just dodge it.

Rob
 
How do I selectivly replace it? I'f tried to darker just the glare, but theres nothing in the white to make darker :(

If I can fix it I am willing to try.

_KA
 
Clone tool from a bit that isn't blown would do it. It might look pants though, I'm not sure.
 
Yeah, amazing job... you took it from another keyboard perhaps? Does it need a bit of blur for DOF? No, I'll stop talking now. Great pictures!

Rob
 
I took it off a photo of her from a different night and free transformed it to fit that spot.

Here's the photo it came from:

Stephanie.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom