Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Is there a free photo editing that I can download that will allow me to just do some simple things, such as resizing and cropping? I just need something for the pictures I work with here at work. My boss (aka stepdad) has nothing at all I can use here on this computer. Any help you can give me would be great! Thanks!

Ok...I'm trying to d/l gimp, but I'm an idiot and I'm having trouble. I click the thing to d/l it, and then I hit open, and then it does nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Core. Are you finding Gimp easy to work with? I have Paint Shop Pro but no book on how to use it. I'm lostlostlost. :cry:

elsaspet said:
Hi Core. Are you finding Gimp easy to work with? I have Paint Shop Pro but no book on how to use it. I'm lostlostlost. :cry:

I've only barely used it...but like any program, I'm just stumbling my way around and I'll eventually get it. Since I already have PhotoShop at home, that made it easier...

So far I've done some resizing and some color/levels/curves corrections, and that wasn't too hard to figure out. I don't need a lot in this program, because it is just for the computer here at work so I can re-size and crop pictures of the work we do...construction stuff, so it's housed and roofs and things like that. Nothing special.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back