What's new

Skate pics...

Mercury149

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
124
Reaction score
3
Location
Nowhere
Here are some pics I took at my local skatepark!

cool3.jpg


cool16.jpg


cool12.jpg


cool14.jpg


cool6.jpg


cool4.jpg


cool1.jpg


cool.jpg
 
That looks like an awesome skate park. You got photos of the whole thing?
 
That is ONE cool action series here!
Very well captured.
And the place must be crowded in good weather like that, it's all different skaters you show us here. Well, not "all" ... but there are quite many. Very nice.
 
Great work and you captured the action well. The last shot is a killer with the shadow, all it needs is a tighter crop of just the border and shadow.

Cool!

Eric
 
I missed this thread :scratch: You got some great action shots here Merc!
 
Cool stuff. I know how difficult it is to get the fast movers in the frame!

Rob
 
nice series, there was something like that in the latest Practical Photography mag
 
excellent pics! Out of curiosity, what film speed was that? and what type of film? I'd like to take some skate pics at my local park
 
Matty-Bass said:
excellent pics! Out of curiosity, what film speed was that? and what type of film? I'd like to take some skate pics at my local park

Nikon D70 i suppose as that is what is in his Profile, cant say ISO, id be a genius if i could
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom