What's new

skater

just x joey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
946
Reaction score
1
Location
Ocean City, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just testing my new flash. i think it makes this pic look HDR, shame the flash was in the frame. oh well. C&C?:hug::

dannygolden.jpg
 
You sure your not trying to sneak in a HDR on us??? lol, Just a joke cuz I know you love HDR's lol. Nice shot I would be scared if he hit my flash!!
 
Cool pic, but two things I would suggest. #1 - get the flash out of the picture. You'll be surprised how far the light can carry. #2 - find a location/POV that doesn't have the power lines running thru your guys head.

Can't tell from the photo. Is that an SB-600 or 800? I'm guessing from the size and location of the display panel it's the 600. You can have lots of fun with that.

One more thing. If you haven't yet, check out Strobist.com Lighting 101. There's a ton of info and advice on light stands, etc.
 
its the 600, and thanks for the advice dude. ill chekc out that website.
 
its the 600, and thanks for the advice dude. ill chekc out that website.

kundalini already said the things I was thinking...

But I just bought a 600 and I'm having a hard time figuring it all out. How long does it take yours to recharge between pictures?
 
the recycle time depends, if im taking lotsa pics it slows down cause i think it heats up. but usually less then a second.
 
Awesome! This photo has a lot of potential. I use two SB600s for my shots. I love the remote flash. I am really digging the light in this. Keep it up.
 
If you crop it just above the flash and below the board, the shot doesn't lose anything. And I like the wires in the shot, makes it look kinda industrial. You could do a lot with just some desaturation and make it look really gritty.

P.S. Helmets, anyone? Before someone smashes a forehead on those cinder blocks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom