mysite.verizon.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken out back window Saturday.
Hands got cold quick waiting for shot.
And it's not even winter yet!!!

Bill

30421IMG_0202_copy_2.jpg

When I was growing up in SC the local name for those was snow birds. We rarely saw them except accompanying snow or cold weather, then there were lots.

A very lively bird, I always liked to see them.

Endearing bird portrait, this one. I admire all of you who you manage to get little birds thus nicely and close-up into your frames. The few red berries really help this photo lots, I think, I like their tiny splashes of colour they are adding to a photo that otherwise is quite similar in colour all over.

Very nice! And I agree with LaFoto about those perfect little berries - a great color offset to the gray of the bird.

Lovely capture. :D

drdan said:
When I was growing up in SC the local name for those was snow birds. We rarely saw them except accompanying snow or cold weather, then there were lots.

A very lively bird, I always liked to see them.

oh... Dan! I haven't seen you here for a loooong time!! nice to have you back!!! :D

Yep, called snow birds here also.
Lens was a Canon 100-400.

Yep nice shot...mebbe bump the contrast just a bit. These little birds even hang out through the winter in the far reaches of northern Canada...below the tree line of course. Tough little guys. :D

Most reactions

Back