What's new

Slik AF2100 pistol grip

edouble

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 24, 2009
Messages
740
Reaction score
17
Location
NEPA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anybody on here using the Slik AF2100 pistol grip ball head? From the user reviews I read it seems like a good product. I will be using it to hold my dSLR with a medium/small lens attached.
 
I have used one in the past.
Even though there is no locking screw, it does spring lock pretty good.

I did use it (a couple of times) with my Canon nF-1 + 300mm f4.5 lens.
The ball head is smooth ... and handy having a trigger spring lock to rapidly change position.

The only complaint I have ... it is rather tall/large.
 
I did read that it was tall and heavy. Supposedly it does not slip even with a heavy lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom