Slow mo

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's some slow motion rally shots i thought you might like, i was going through some old shots and found these

222726203_zzBY2-L.jpg

2 Got a bit close with this one with all the flying dirt
222727408_bNZEt-L.jpg

222728281_Wzfuo-L.jpg

#3 is pretty cool - but I think it would be better if it was a shot of the front of the car.

It does kinda look 3D though.

i know you shot them blurry, but to be honest, i cant help but view them as shots that should be in focus and something went amiss.. looks like an awesome time though! i wish we had events like that near me.

i know you shot them blurry, but to be honest, i cant help but view them as shots that should be in focus and something went amiss.. looks like an awesome time though! i wish we had events like that near me.

Here's some that arn't blurry

222690764_Ddeb8-L.jpg

222705976_BMe69-L.jpg

222717634_yUdQo-L.jpg

222722198_iwAQu-L.jpg

i love the non-blurry ones (just my opinion... it shows allot more skill when you get it sharp imo)

i love the non-blurry ones (just my opinion... it shows allot more skill when you get it sharp imo)

Not really because you should always try to catch something different to the rest

this is one of my favourites from last year i'm always looking for somethig different

313358162_ofSPa-L.jpg

When you zoomed out for number 3 in the first series, did you use a tripod? I usually find I move the camera as well as zooming out, which ruins the pic ...

I like the light stars on the old red rally car nr 63 :)

I like the series of pics with the blue rally car rolling over. Your style of photography reminds me of a guy named John Brooks who has a very similar style. He posts a lot of pics on speedhunters.com blog if you are interested in seeing. But overall cool pics looks like a lot of fun to watch.

When you zoomed out for number 3 in the first series, did you use a tripod? I usually find I move the camera as well as zooming out, which ruins the pic ...

I like the light stars on the old red rally car nr 63 :)

The zoom shot was with the 10D and 70-200 so it was hand held

I like the series of pics with the blue rally car rolling over. Your style of photography reminds me of a guy named John Brooks who has a very similar style. He posts a lot of pics on speedhunters.com blog if you are interested in seeing. But overall cool pics looks like a lot of fun to watch.

Cheers, i will have a look at John Brooks :thumbup:

Alot of these shots are stunning. My fav is this one though.
313358162_ofSPa-L.jpg

Very well done.

Most reactions

Back