OP
R

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nah, it's just The Sun. lol

That story has reached Australia and is even on various wire services. It must be a slow day. I do realise we're talking about The Sun which isn't really very intellectual but even so... it must be slow for them to report that. Isn;t the sun normally into showing glimpses of Kyle Minogue's knickers as she gets out of her car. Even that's more newsworthy than this!

Robin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mysite.verizon.net
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry, what were we talking about? I was distracted by the Big Brother section :p

Seriously though, I think medically, it's a very unusual and therefore potentially interesting occurance. But it is in the "Weird" section so you have to expect... weirdness.

OP
R

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I'm sorry. I just don't believe a word of it. It's like the story the sun had about a teenager marrying his schoolteacher and finding a B52 on the moon etc.

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm sorry. I just don't believe a word of it. It's like the story the sun had about a teenager marrying his schoolteacher and finding a B52 on the moon etc.

but that was me! although the bit about the B-52 was lies, it was a C-130

Senor Hound

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Be lucky. They throw parades in large cities the day after no one gets shot. Of course, that's never happened...

Their first sign that the guy was turning into a woman... He started watching Sex and the City... HEY OH!!!! :)

*rimshot*

OP
R

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
They had some rubbish on TV as the lead news story a few days ago about some woman losing her poodle. Obviously a slow day!

Most reactions