Slow news day?

Nah, it's just The Sun. lol

That story has reached Australia and is even on various wire services. It must be a slow day. I do realise we're talking about The Sun which isn't really very intellectual but even so... it must be slow for them to report that. Isn;t the sun normally into showing glimpses of Kyle Minogue's knickers as she gets out of her car. Even that's more newsworthy than this!

Sorry, what were we talking about? I was distracted by the Big Brother section :p

Seriously though, I think medically, it's a very unusual and therefore potentially interesting occurance. But it is in the "Weird" section so you have to expect... weirdness.

I'm sorry. I just don't believe a word of it. It's like the story the sun had about a teenager marrying his schoolteacher and finding a B52 on the moon etc.

I'm sorry. I just don't believe a word of it. It's like the story the sun had about a teenager marrying his schoolteacher and finding a B52 on the moon etc.

but that was me! although the bit about the B-52 was lies, it was a C-130

Be lucky. They throw parades in large cities the day after no one gets shot. Of course, that's never happened...

Their first sign that the guy was turning into a woman... He started watching Sex and the City... HEY OH!!!! :)

*rimshot*

They had some rubbish on TV as the lead news story a few days ago about some woman losing her poodle. Obviously a slow day!

Most reactions

Back