Small collection from my wall

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
here come some images which made it onto my wall for one reason or another. Not all are artsy, but they have a decorational value in the spots where I put them up ;)

[something is wrong here with attaching the images? ... :(]

Attachments

• $5_1_bw.jpg
    $5_1_bw.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 155
  • $5_2_bw.jpg
    $5_2_bw.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 142
  • $5_3_bw.jpg
    $5_3_bw.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 148
  • $5_4_bw.jpg
    $5_4_bw.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 183
  • $5_5_bw.jpg
    $5_5_bw.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 154
Seriously cool conversions, and I can imagine them well hanging on the wall behind your red sofa (was it red? :scratch:).
Well-contrasted black&whites go sooo well with red!
The first three are brilliantly stark, you must have had some dramatic skies at the time: rain clouds in front - sun in your back???

Seriously cool conversions, and I can imagine them well hanging on the wall behind your red sofa (was it red? :scratch:).
Well-contrasted black&whites go sooo well with red!
The first three are brilliantly stark, you must have had some dramatic skies at the time: rain clouds in front - sun in your back???

No, not behind the sofa on the red wall, but in another room ;)

The conversion was a long process, since they are all non-digital captures (just realised) ;)

And yes, there were some dramatic clouds in #3 ... #1 and #2 just had some late summer evening low sun contrast ...

I really enjoy #3 with the lines leading away from the camera and the lighting on the outpost? Not to mention the drama in the clouds plays well with the damage to the structure.

I like the stairs leading up to the intriguing shadow on #5!

Respect to you, noble Sir, for printing them! I've just started reading about this, and getting good result is a matter of technical skill and a good eye, it seems!

Very nice work. I particularly like the stairs. Very nice tones.

Love the framing in #1...

Just had to say it!

Thanks all :) looks like I should put up more on here again.

Like them very much, especially stairs and the first one, the first one I guess because of the detail. But all of them are really really good.

The last one is really amazing. The others are good, but this one really grabs me. There is a lot more going on, like the crazy pattern on the wall contrasting with the formal architectural shapes.

So the first and the last one, followed by #3 are the popular ones as it seems!

Most reactions

Back