SMILIES

Why, on a photography forum, do we not have this one:
worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

we definatly need this one!

Stay:
:thumbup: :confused: :lol: :drool: :banghead: :cheers: :popcorn:

Go:
:alien: :shaking: :cyclops:

The rest I have no opinion on (though I think I would like most of them to stay).

The "This thread is worthless without pics" should be added for sure. I like the violin one too, it would be nice if we could get that one.

Okay, here's the inside scoop......

....Anty has been my secret supplier for the last couple of months. We have Anty to thank for ALL of the peace sign smilies, and my personal fave (just used today, too!): this one: :redwine:

So now you know - she really IS the smilie Queen.

The only problem with the "thinking" smilie is he's from yahoo - gotta be careful about what actually gets imported here. ;)

Chiller: you call that a "smilie"?! :pale: Looks more like you're putting a hex on someone!

:lol:

Anyway, I'm totally game to some additions and deletions - don't want it to get too unwieldly back there.

So....help me out! Which ones should stay, which should go??

You aint seen nuttin yet honey. :hug:: The hexing is just beggining here. Some members will feel some hurt when they pee, really soon.

10.gif

These are the ones that I love

:(:lol:;):heart::lovey::blushing::hug:::confused: :er: :cheers::biglaugh::raisedbrow::wav::redwine: :blush2: :oops::drunk::lmao:

My favorite of all... :greenpbl:

Ones that just don't seem to get used..:geek::badangel::king::hippie::Joker: :eek:ldman: :twoface::afro::peacesign::camera:

But we should have something similar to what we removed. The mooning is hilarious but can we have a cute tush.

oh I have seen the old man used quite a few times ;)

:bounce::spank: :nerd: We should be able to find cuter ones.

How cute is an old man supposed to be?

How cute is an old man supposed to be?

:lol:This is why we don't need the imagery of him being old... Just a smilie that moons works best. No gender or age assignment.

imported smilies are for connoisseurs,

such as ourselves

These two are some of my favorites,:cokespit: :shock:

and this one is for yemme:lovey:

Hey...here is a cuter mooning guy....:lol:

2.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back