Smoking is Bad.

Agree with everyone else, but there is something weird going on with his left shoulder.

The more I read critiques, the more I see (maybe look for) things that still don't bother me. I'm hoping it's a sign of photography growth.

Back to the photo. It reminds me of a war movie scene where he is having his first smoke after a nap and about to get out of a bunker to go kick some bootay!
Yeah, the shoulder does look strange. I didn't notice until you pointed that out. I'm not sure what caused it.

I like it like most of your stuff. The eyes are great, but for me got dominated by the glaringly white cigarette. Tone the cigarette back a little, brighten the eyes to pop, etc.

Oh yeah, and stop forcing cigarettes on little kids by taking photos of smoking.....

I was going to like your image but that would be wrong. So i will just say i Like.

Since i read this post i am now seeing stop smoking ads every where thanks alot.
:madass::madass::madass::madass:

The bracelet and the eyes pop for me ... Agree w JacaRanda re: the subject's left shoulder.

Most reactions

Back