What's new

smooth and rough

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
3,795
Reaction score
30
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this might be considered nature, but some of it was man-made, so i'm just gonna put it here. I saw this and felt that it showed a nice variety of angular lines, curved lines, smooth textures and rough textures. let me know if you noticed that too or if that was just silly old me ;)

thanks for looking

smoothcement-sm.jpg
 
Yeah, I like the rocks going to the smooth slope and the relections in the water, very good form and composition. It might look better in B&W or adjusting the levels to make it a bit darker.
 
It missing a main subject to me, but I agree with you about it having all of those elements[font=&quot] [/font]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom