Snail Paws

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Found a few early morning snails that looked really interesting. I never thought they had paws...or it looked like this one did.

151_5129a.JPG

151_5140a.JPG

When I saw this one , it was on the foot path leading from the lake. I could not get a good shot of the snail, so I picked up the leaf, with the snail on it, and placed it on a bush. I guess he got a little...mad, and went inside. It was a bit of a drag, cause I waited and waited, and he never came back out. Maybe the Simpsons came on. :lmao:

151_5142a.JPG

Good job Chiller! My fav is #1. I really like (as gross as some may think it is) that you can see the slime trail left behind by the snail :thumbup: I'm guessing that's what that is?

In forcing Mr Snail to be mad at you, go home, slam the door and put the telly on, you created the most beautiful of your three snail photos here! It was the best of ideas to pick up the red leaf and place it on the wet, dark green ones of the bush to get your photo! Now you may not have been able to surprise Mrs Snail with a portrait shoot of her husband, BUT you have composed ONE beauty of a photograph! (Again... groan, won't this ever stop? No! Don't LET it stop! Where would I get my inspiration from? ;) ;) ;) )

freekin' awesome!! these are just great...the colors are so powerful...and i love the snail on the leaf.... great job chiller... your photographic eye is just amazing....

Thanks Jon, Woodsac, LaFoto and Aprilraven. I really appreciate your comments.
Woodsac....I think your right about the slim. There was another snail on the next ...weed...and it had the same goop.
LaFoto...ya never know.. Maybe Mr.s Snail was in with Mr Snail. :eyebrows: Thank you again Corinna.
Aprilraven.....thank you :hugs:

Chiller... i'll say it in aprilravens words >>'freakin awesome'!
the color, composition and position of the snail take it away in the last one..
but i absolutely love the second! what sweet light! love the bg too!
nice work :mrgreen: you've done great :thumbsup:

My first impression was the sweet light in that second shot and the beautiful tones in the spiral. :thumbup:
Your compo. in the third one is really nice too chiller. Oh and nice ...goop.. in the first one :lmao: :lmao:

excellent shots! love the lighting on the shell of the 2nd one and the saturation of colours on the 3rd one

Most reactions

Back