Snap Shots for C&C

That was the direction I was referring to ... I would even move the crop more to the left, cutting more of her head and dark left shoulder away. This would also giver her her right hand back which you cut off now ;)

It will not become a perfect image, but a better one IMHO. Others might disagree though since everything is also a question of personal taste.

That was the direction I was referring to ... I would even move the crop more to the left, cutting more of her head and dark left shoulder away. This would also giver her her right hand back which you cut off now ;)

It will not become a perfect image, but a better one IMHO. Others might disagree though since everything is also a question of personal taste.
$Nov 27 2011 022.jpg WHAT ABOUT NOW? THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Check out photographs for C&C

Her face is underexposed and her skin is super orange. The composition is ok, she seems to have lost an arm and the image looks hyper-sharpened.

Her face is underexposed and her skin is super orange. The composition is ok, she seems to have lost an arm and the image looks hyper-sharpened.

:lmao: that was a crop above i was trying something that someone told me to do., but yes I see that now, this is what i needed
thank you

No, her arm in the original is lost in the blacks. I don't like the crop so I didn't CC on that :)

i like the recent crop...but the way in which the arm is seen is a bit awkward...need that be trimmed out?

Regards :D
$Nov 27 2011 022.jpg

What about this one? Thank you for your help, all of you it is appreciated

Most reactions

Back