Snowy Colorado Mountain in the Clouds

pay no attention to Schwetty. Fauxtographers just don't know. :sexywink:

I agree, gipson. Keep the standard aspect ratio, the dark trees give the mountain life.

Both my suggestion and Charlie's crop are not standard (native file ratio) aspect ratio :).

True... I actually framed the shot to allow for the 11x14 crop.. but I may have some that were framed full frame. I will check just for you, Robin! lol!

Great shot cgipson! Really nice... It reminded me a little bit of Ansel Adams' work hahaha... Just a bit though, y'know :)

By the way, I just realize you're from Arvada... I used to go for work to Boulder from time to time and passed near Arvada several times. I even bought a guitar in the big music store you have there.
Lovely place to live.

Anyway, congratulations on the shot! Really nice!

Great shot cgipson! Really nice... It reminded me a little bit of Ansel Adams' work hahaha... Just a bit though, y'know :)

By the way, I just realize you're from Arvada... I used to go for work to Boulder from time to time and passed near Arvada several times. I even bought a guitar in the big music store you have there.
Lovely place to live.

Thank you... while some people don't like Ansel, I would say that is a BIG compliment (and some exaggeration also!) lol! If you ever make it up this way again... stop in! ;) Or maybe I should come to Buenos Aires... have always wanted to visit there! ;)

Lovely place to live.

Thank you... while some people don't like Ansel, I would say that is a BIG compliment (and some exaggeration also!) lol! If you ever make it up this way again... stop in! ;) Or maybe I should come to Buenos Aires... have always wanted to visit there! ;)

It's been a couple of years since the last trip and I'm on a different job now... but the area is really really nice, so I'd probably go there one of these years to take the time to travel around a little bit, which I couldn't do mcuh when traveled for work. Not sure why, maybe the nightlife, but most tourist really enjoy their visit to Buenos Aires so if you ever make the trip let me know.

Lovely place to live.

It's been a couple of years since the last trip and I'm on a different job now... but the area is really really nice, so I'd probably go there one of these years to take the time to travel around a little bit, which I couldn't do mcuh when traveled for work. Not sure why, maybe the nightlife, but most tourist really enjoy their visit to Buenos Aires so if you ever make the trip let me know.

Thanks.. you never know! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back