Snowy Ruins

JRE313

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this isn't much but I hope you enjoy!

The dynamic range is quite even.

The sky and foreground elements are good.

I know this isn't much

I hovered over the thread title to get a preview of what was in this thread and I almost didn't open it because of the quoted bit. I did end up opening it obviously and I was glad that I did, I like the image and I did quite enjoy it!

How we present our work and what we say about it is as important as the work itself. If we preface it with a negative that is how others will approach it, I opened this thread not expecting much and even after seeing the image and liking it I was looking for what was wrong with it because ... it's "not much" . If you are happy with your work, as you should be here then share that energy with your words.

I don't usually do HDR like this.

But I'm happy that some people do. The image makes me want to pull on my boots and go exploring the background. Well done.

Very different way of presenting snow in an image. I'm a fan, but I think it would be better if the snow was a purer white.

Never introduce your work by saying it sucks.

I know this isn't much

I hovered over the thread title to get a preview of what was in this thread and I almost didn't open it because of the quoted bit. I did end up opening it obviously and I was glad that I did, I like the image and I did quite enjoy it!

How we present our work and what we say about it is as important as the work itself. If we preface it with a negative that is how others will approach it, I opened this thread not expecting much and even after seeing the image and liking it I was looking for what was wrong with it because ... it's "not much" . If you are happy with your work, as you should be here then share that energy with your words.

Understood!

I know this isn't much

Well clearly that's not true. This entire thread is filled with positive acknowledgment AND you clicked into the thread.

I like it - beautiful colors. The white could be a bit whiter but that's the only - I can find

Most reactions

New Topics

Back