So I just ate some....

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I come into work, someone left a card and a little present on my chair. The present was a little gold bad with some little items inside, look like candies. I have seen candies given in such bags at weddings before.

So fast forward a few hours, I open the bag and they feel like jujube candies (you know, those little red ones that taste like raspeberries?). They also smell a little fruity. So I pop one in my mouth, bite down and its hard...

Within a second, I get this soapy aftertaste.... thats because they are soap! I've rinsed my mouth out a few times and I still have this horrible taste in my mouth.

Never had my mouth washed out when I was a kid, so I guess there is a first time for everything.

Just thought I would share... your regular day may now resume

:puke: ewww.. nice thought but they could have left a note...

You could always change your user name to Bubbles. :lmao::lol::lmao:

You could always change your user name to Bubbles. :lmao::lol::lmao:

Funny thing... as I was rinsing out my mouth in the cafeteria, there were bubbles in the sink. People were looking at my strange, but then, they always look at me strange. :)

Sometime in your past, you probably said something to deserve that, it was just late coming.

Hey, for all the crap I said and did, if this is all I get, I'm happy :D

That is classic. I am going to have to remember that.

Thanks for the afternoon laugh.

Michael

Ok, so I rinsed my mouth out multiple times. I took coffee. I chewed gum.
I still have a taste in my mouth.

I went to a lebanese restaurant and had a garlic pita... thinking that would just kill any taste in my mouth, good or bad, and replace with garlic. I'll then build from there.

Now I have a garlic soap taste...

I'm thinking my wife is going to make me sleep on the couch tonight

I went to a lebanese restaurant and had a garlic pita... thinking that would just kill any taste in my mouth, good or bad, and replace with garlic. I'll then build from there.

Can you really blame her, please pass on my best wishes to her and tell her how we feel for her at this time.

Maybe you should market the "Garlic Soap" taste, as a parental punishment device for little kids that dont stop playing nintendo at bed time. :lol:

If I were you, I would find out what's in the soap. I work in a research lab at a University, and deal with tons of toxic chemicals and other stuff. Actually, the research I focus on is the neurobiology of taste. If something remains on your palate for that long, chances are it's a very harsh chemical that has in some way, bound to the taste receptors in your mouth.

If I were you, I would find out what's in the soap. I work in a research lab at a University, and deal with tons of toxic chemicals and other stuff. Actually, the research I focus on is the neurobiology of taste. If something remains on your palate for that long, chances are it's a very harsh chemical that has in some way, bound to the taste receptors in your mouth.

Knowing who gave it to me, its probably an organic natural thing.

But yeah, thanks for the heads up, I'll definatly follow through to see what was in there.

HAH! It just gets better and better! I feel for you, Bro', but feel for your wife more! :lmao::lol::lmao:

Urp...! :confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back