What's new

So what do you do when the model is over an hour late?

If the model didnt ring i would walk

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2
 
You're fine.... :)

Did she/he arrive? What was her/his excuse? Oh I'm so curious now... Was the reason justified or she/he is just rude?
Give us some photos after...
 
You're a lot more interesting to look at than a muscle bound hunk.

It feels a little dark, but I think it's just high ratio? Very painterly look with the background and the post.

I'm fascinated by the pose. If i forget that this is a selfie, it reads as.. something complex. It's one of those pictures that makes us feel like we're getting Insight Into The Person, we feel a connection. But when I remember it's a selfie, the pose disintegrates into 'Ok, look at the camera.. what are my hands doing? Aig.' the extremely mannered and self-conscious pose of a classic selfie.

At risk of sounding like an Art School Ass, it says something about the relationship of the photographer and the model.
 
You're a lot more interesting to look at than a muscle bound hunk.

It feels a little dark, but I think it's just high ratio? Very painterly look with the background and the post.

I'm fascinated by the pose. If i forget that this is a selfie, it reads as.. something complex. It's one of those pictures that makes us feel like we're getting Insight Into The Person, we feel a connection. But when I remember it's a selfie, the pose disintegrates into 'Ok, look at the camera.. what are my hands doing? Aig.' the extremely mannered and self-conscious pose of a classic selfie.

At risk of sounding like an Art School Ass, it says something about the relationship of the photographer and the model.

thank you...

I don't go for revenge just log down in the back of my mind who to get next time and who to forget...
with the pose... uhmmm there is alot going on in my mind...trying to succeed while dealing with the joys of parkinson's disease, staying focused and not letting small things annoy or get me down...maybe it shows in my work

this was one of the first shots that I took after she turned up and my HMUA finished


Nyadier by Chris Crossley, on Flickr
 
I don't go for revenge just log down in the back of my mind who to get next time and who to forget...
with the pose... uhmmm there is alot going on in my mind...trying to succeed while dealing with the joys of parkinson's disease, staying focused and not letting small things annoy or get me down...maybe it shows in my work

I knew there is something about her. For the first time I didn't see any connection between you and the model. It shows in all photos of her.

I find your work and your process of thinking very inspiring!
With them you've already succeeded!
 
Last edited:
I take selfies (is that aa word?) while thinking of what I want from the model in question, it blows of the steam, and get the creative juices flowing, pity I wasn't a muscled bound hunk :)


Selfie by Chris Crossley, on Flickr
I would like it better with a little smile. Just a tiny, tiny one.
 
I don't go for revenge just log down in the back of my mind who to get next time and who to forget...

It's nothing to do with revenge and everything to do with professionalism. I don't mind waiting around 15-20 on someone and maybe longer if they call but thats it.
 
Not only is Selfie a word, but I am sorry to say that it is Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year
 
Great!

Now, as robbins.photo nicely said, go ahead and give her some zits :)
 
Is it the Vogue look? Beautiful, but although the lights are on nobody seems to be at home (I mean her, not the selfie!).

I covet your adjustable stool, with my bad back something like that would be a definite plus, I looked a few months ago and can't find anything like it on the internet.
 
Would be creepy if I want my santa image to be a photo of you? ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom