What's new

So what do you do when the model is over an hour late?

I love your attitude!! Take a shltty situation and have a little fun with it. I wish I could think that way more often. =)
Love the line that her back and neck make going right up into the hair. Omg, that hair, with all the braids makes such a fun visual maze for my eyes to cruise through!! The only nit I would have is to maybe clone out the straps to her cami, they add nothing to the shot. =) Too bad she isn't reliable, I really enjoy her look!

Your selfie is fun, especially knowing the story behind it. Btw, are those some throw back Adidas you're wearing?
 
I love your attitude!! Take a shltty situation and have a little fun with it. I wish I could think that way more often. =)
Love the line that her back and neck make going right up into the hair. Omg, that hair, with all the braids makes such a fun visual maze for my eyes to cruise through!! The only nit I would have is to maybe clone out the straps to her cami, they add nothing to the shot. =) Too bad she isn't reliable, I really enjoy her look!

Your selfie is fun, especially knowing the story behind it. Btw, are those some throw back Adidas you're wearing?

Thanks Mishele... Yes they are a ratty but very very comfortable pair of Adidas.. light as a feather, I wear them if I know that I am going to be on my feet all day :)
 
I'm probably influenced by knowing she was late. However, man oh man I see, sense, feel she has something troubling on her mind.

Not anything like the last shots I saw of her.
 
I'm probably influenced by knowing she was late. However, man oh man I see, sense, feel she has something troubling on her mind.

Not anything like the last shots I saw of her.

The HMUA chewed her out before they reached the studio, I think that the model had pushed a few buttons on the lady which weren't appreciated, late and grumpy not a great way to start a shoot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom