mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2010 #1 Ok miss erose. I know you had two shoots Saturday. Waiting for some photos.
myfotoguy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 856 Reaction score 2 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2010 #2 yeah! I want to see how it went too!
mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Oh no. A bust as in they wouldnt let you or the turned out craptastic? Well get some rest first. I was just curious.
Oh no. A bust as in they wouldnt let you or the turned out craptastic? Well get some rest first. I was just curious.