So yea, im back from the Lake District....>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All i can say it was an amazing place... easily the most beautiful part of Enlgland i have ever seen.
The hiking was far more challenging than i first anticipated, so taking photographs from the highest mountains wasn't possible as the wind chill began to freeze your sweat when you stopped moving.
However i did manage to get quite a few images from the 3 days we were there, here are just a few iv managed to edit since being back.
Thanks for looking.

lake-ridge.jpg

lake-riv.jpg

lake-lightcopy.jpg

lake-road.jpg

:)

WOW, nice!! I really like #3 the best, capturing the sun rays like that in the valleys.

Very nice shots! I think #3 and #4 are my favorite. I like the way you caught the rays shining into the valley on #3. The color and contrast in all 4 of them is great. Nice work.

#3 is worth a nomination... Awesome shot

Thanks!

WOW, nice!! I really like #3 the best, capturing the sun rays like that in the valleys.

Cheers

Very nice shots! I think #3 and #4 are my favorite. I like the way you caught the rays shining into the valley on #3. The color and contrast in all 4 of them is great. Nice work.

Ta!

Simply stunning work! Can I ask what lens you used for this?

Sure, I used the Sigma 10-20mm... I actually only just got the lens a few days before we left so it was the first time using it. I am very impressed with it overall, it is sharp enough for me and just so incredibly wide... and at the price it is at the moment i think its really a must buy for any landscaper.

I'm loving #3...well done.

Cheers

#3 for me also...

many thanks

Woah. You've really out done yourself Arch!
Freezing sweat aside, did you have a nice trip?

Wow, all of them are stunning. I'll be a little different and say that #2 is probably my fav. of the bunch.

Beautiful!!!!!

Love #3 and #4 also :)

WOW!!!! Those are great, Arch! I really love #1 and #4, but they're all so clear and sharp. Great lighting, too.

Jason

All are great but #3 and #4 are stunning.

Sure, I used the Sigma 10-20mm... I actually only just got the lens a few days before we left so it was the first time using it. I am very impressed with it overall, it is sharp enough for me and just so incredibly wide... and at the price it is at the moment i think its really a must buy for any landscaper.

My thoughts exactly! I've heard very good things about it, and have wanted this lens for a long time. Thanks for the info! :)

Most reactions

Back