What's new

So yea, im back from the Lake District....>

pretty much amazing...the colors, oh the colors

the last two aren't HDR by chance are they?
 
Mmmmphff- incredible! The English version of the 10-20mm must have better pictures inside. Just kidding, these are excellent.

Did your filter arrive in one piece before you left? Problems with vinetting?
 
pretty much amazing...the colors, oh the colors

the last two aren't HDR by chance are they?

Thanks... nope, no HDR here ;)

All are amazing!!!

Cheers

Looks like he used a graduated neutral density filter but i thought the same at first.

yup, spot on, ND8

Wow I am jealous of your shot...What equipment did you use?

I use very basic equipment, nothing special... D50 w/ 10-20 sigma lens and the ND grad as mentioned above.

i love the last one!! All great shots though

Thanks

Mmmmphff- incredible! The English version of the 10-20mm must have better pictures inside. Just kidding, these are excellent.

Did your filter arrive in one piece before you left? Problems with vinetting?

hehe...thanks. Yea i had to buy a new polarizer for the trip... i still dont have a refund for the broken one from the other company :roll:
The vignetting is hard to avoid with the grad on such a wide angle lens.. but i dont mind a little anyways so im ok with it. ;)
 
You real know how to work up a shot.

Nicely done......show the originals some day. Would love to see the comparison.
 
I really like #2 and #4. I'm leaning a bit more tward 4 though. I like the composition and colors in the sky.
 
They're all fantastic images. The last two are definatlet my favoritse, but all of them have that wow factor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom