Soccer Portrait

I thik he is cuuuuuuuute

Thanks On The Way! I agree!

I would like the first one better if you had got the whole ball. The placement of the subject in the second one is very good and the expressions you got in both are priceless.

Thanks ArtPhotography! I really with I had framed the first one different, it could have been a real keeper if i had paid a little more attention.

Excelent Picture, really liked both :)

Thanks Shamir. I appreciate your comments.

I worked one up that the exposure was off on, did a lot of photoshop. its a completely different look. Not sure if it is right for a kids soccer portrait.

9Dragons.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
The processing technique you used in this last one is very popular now. You executed it very well. I agree with you that it might not be appropriate for kids' soccer. I think your second photo is one that many pros would be happy to sell to a parent. The natural light of the sunset combined with your strobe worked out superbly.

The processing technique you used in this last one is very popular now. You executed it very well. I agree with you that it might not be appropriate for kids' soccer. I think your second photo is one that many pros would be happy to sell to a parent. The natural light of the sunset combined with your strobe worked out superbly.

Thank you for your comments, i greatly appreciate them. I have been working on this technique a little and trying to get it down, I think it makes him look older than he is here, wrong for the subject. #2 is definitely a happy image and better suited for this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back