Some abstract and Van Gogh type images.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Last set of bubbles that I'll post for a while. These have some cool abstract and some almost Van Gogh type vibe to me.

1) Colorful abstract

Bubble abstract-10-Edit.jpg

2) This on is probably my favorite of the set.

Bubble abstract-25-Edit.jpg

3) This one has some Van Gogh look to it.

Bubble abstract-26-Edit.jpg

4) Can you find the bird eye and beak?

Bubble abstract-67-Edit.jpg

5) I think I found a a white horse causing this colorful image.

Bubble abstract-105-Edit.jpg

number 4 looks like a wood duck. I picked it out immediately.
These are pretty. What is it?

Beautifully done again. Wouldn't mind a wee peek at the set up of the bubbles.

Thank you. Space I had the bubble on the bottom of a ceramic coffee cup placed on a table (I it in a plastic bowl for spillage). Then I put my 2x3 softbox just above the table and cup and shot as level or even a little upward to the bubble. It takes some stretching to get your head in with a straw to blow the bubbles. Here is a good look at the setup but I didn't like this guys soap formula, I use dawn dish soap, water and glycerin.

Wow, very nice.....

Thank you.

Thank you. Space I had the bubble on the bottom of a ceramic coffee cup placed on a table (I it in a plastic bowl for spillage). Then I put my 2x3 softbox just above the table and cup and shot as level or even a little upward to the bubble. It takes some stretching to get your head in with a straw to blow the bubbles. Here is a good look at the setup but I didn't like this guys soap formula, I use dawn dish soap, water and glycerin.

Wow, very nice.....

Thank you.

Thanks for that R. I'll have a right look at the video when I get on my PC. It's something I'd like to try.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back