mcoppadge TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 240 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Nov 25, 2005 #1 Here are a few black and whites I shot the other day. They're film-to-disc, which explains the bad quality. But here they are.
Here are a few black and whites I shot the other day. They're film-to-disc, which explains the bad quality. But here they are.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Nov 25, 2005 #2 The pictures are a little big, however they are good. I really your style!
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2005 #3 #1 is cool! Eric
mcoppadge TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2005 Messages 240 Reaction score 3 Location Pennsylvania Nov 25, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 darin3200 said: The pictures are a little big, however they are good. I really your style! Click to expand... I apologize for the size. I tried to go back in and resize them but it won't let me.
darin3200 said: The pictures are a little big, however they are good. I really your style! Click to expand... I apologize for the size. I tried to go back in and resize them but it won't let me.
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 25, 2005 Admin 🛠️ #5 Yeah, they are a little large. You'll do better next time. For now, I am very happy, seeing all that great texture in the brick wall on the first image. I've no doubt the negative is gorgeous. Beautiful image. Well done! :thumbup:
Yeah, they are a little large. You'll do better next time. For now, I am very happy, seeing all that great texture in the brick wall on the first image. I've no doubt the negative is gorgeous. Beautiful image. Well done! :thumbup:
kalee TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2005 Messages 193 Reaction score 12 Nov 26, 2005 #6 i really like both of these... i think i'd like the first one more in color... and i'm digging the second one. something kinda eerie about it..
i really like both of these... i think i'd like the first one more in color... and i'm digging the second one. something kinda eerie about it..
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Nov 26, 2005 #7 Something very mysterious about the second shot that I really like! And the textures are great in the first one! Good Job!! : )
Something very mysterious about the second shot that I really like! And the textures are great in the first one! Good Job!! : )
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 26, 2005 #8 awesome shots! your images are set at 1200x800. for proper viewing i would upload between 750-800x?
LWW1 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Nov 26, 2005 #9 Good work. LWW